Life #SocialSunday







This weeks questions: 


1. What are 3 items you can’t live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don’t count)? 
Camera! And internet. I take a ton of pictures and waste time online when I can. 

2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
Hmmmm...I don't really have one. 


3. What is something you’d like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
To figure out where we want to move. I have a ton of things I want to actually get done but they don't necessarily have to be done by the end of 2013, which is going by super quick! 


4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
GOOD question. I would love to go back to about 88/89 when my gramma was sick and passed. There are things that happened that I think affected my life and how I deal with things. However you can't really 'cheat' death or losing someone so I think an important year in my life was 2006 when I sold my moms house, that I would love to redo. 


5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
Nothing really. I don't tell much about myself for the most part.


Sunday Social

Comments

Popular Posts