Angels - Children's Book by Alexis York Lumbard Illustrated by Flavia Weedn #Review

September 10, 2013

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



My kids and I had the opportunity to read and go through the Angels book. In doing so it gave me the opportunity to share some memories of myself with my mother. Unfortunately my mother has passed so she never really got to meet any of mine. My oldest was a year when she passed and my second son was only 3 days old when she passed so there wasn't too much time to really get to know her and who she was. Being able to share those memories with the kids and through the help of this book was really awesome. 
Did you know that angels are all kinds of everywhere? "Some are big, some are tiny. They're all so bright and very shiny."
This lyrical, breezy, and nondenominational picture book introduces children and adults to a magical place which radiates warmth, love, and caring throughout its colorful and delicate pages. With its rich paintings, readers are transported through many colorful scenes, places and seasons to see how angels work behind everything, weaving their graces throughout the world. 

Through Angels, readers can experience a world of gentle wonder, beauty, and comfort that makes this a perfect bedtime story. 
"Angels, angels, always near, protecting you, my special dear!" 

Follow Wisdom Tales Press on Pinterest
To purchase your own copy, head on over to Wisdom Tales Press. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Collaborations With

Collaborations With

Subscribe