Origami Flowers #MothersDay #Snapfish


Mothers Day Origami Flowers Printable 
Mothers Day is only 6 days away
Here is a simple printable from +Snapfish by HP I am sharing today.  I know I am a sucker for handmade stuff so I hoping these, or something similar, will end up on the breakfast bar in a few days. These origami flowers are pretty easy to make and last much longer than real flowers. 

Let us know what you are making for Mothers Day! 

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are Aimless Moments, a lifestyle blog encompassing all the creativity and aspects of parenting.

3 comments

  1. That is adorable. My son and I can work on this together for Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a mom I would love these flowers. Need to teach my kids how to make them

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Thanks for dropping by my blog. So nice to meet you.

    Peachy @MommyPeach.com

    ReplyDelete