Here is a little about the actual drink, from the site:
BODYARMOR® is a PREMIUM SPORTS DRINK packed with
Electrolytes + Vitamins + Coconut Water + Natural Flavors, Colors & Sweeteners
BodyArmor comes in 6 natural flavors: Fruit Punch, Tropical Punch, Strawberry Banana, Grape, Orange Mango, and Mixed Berry. Each of the flavors were tested when cold and room temperature. If we are out and about it does tend to get hot so it made sense to try them in the Florida sun.
The kids and myself each picked a flavor and gave them a try. The boys took theirs to Dinosaur World the other day when we were there. It was a super hot day so I am kinda glad they decided to bring them. It gave us a chance to have them out in a normal setting for us. The flavors they chose, the Fruit Punch, Tropical Punch, and Orange Mango, were a huge hit. They loved them. As for the girls, they had Strawberry Banana and Grape. Those ended up at the beach with us last weekend. They shared most of theirs and they both enjoyed the flavor. The only flavor that was not a huge hit was the Mixed Berry.As far as the drink itself goes, each flavor was pretty distinguishable. The flavors each contained enough flavor to taste and know what you were drinking, but not too much.
1. Strawberry Banana: "Is delicious!" said Garrett (6). This was an overall favorite from each of us. It tasted the most like its flavor. It also tasted the best cold and warm. There was no aftertaste.
2. Orange Mango: This flavor was my oldest sons favorite. It tasted a bit like V8 Splash Tropical Blend, which is his favorite juice! This one was good when cold and when warm also. It was not too strong and there was no aftertaste.
3. Tropical Punch: This flavor was on the top of the list. Tasted sweet and a little like Capri Sun. This flavor was also good warm. The flavor was just right and there was no aftertaste.
4. Fruit Punch: This flavor was liked overall but would not be the first choice among any. Was a bit like a watered down version of Hawaiian Punch. It was not as good warm but it wasn't that bad.
5. Grape: This flavor got mixed reviews. I did not care for the flavor but a few of the kids did. It was not so good warm but it was drinkable. The flavor was a bit strong tasting to me and some of the kids.
6. Mixed Berry: This flavor was the overall worst. I have tasted something similar but I can not for the life of me remember what it is. It kind of tasted a bit pomegranate(ish). My middle son loved this flavor! There was a little aftertaste but it did not last too long.
With anything, each person will like something someone else doesn't and vice versa. These are just our personal opinions on each of the flavors we tested. I can say that since we received the drinks we have purchased some and will continue to do so. I have found them with the kids all over the house....while doing school work, at tea parties, and with Little miss Emmaleigh as she learns how to be a doctor.
To learn more about BodyArmor SuperDrinks and the company, please head on over to their site at BodyArmor.com. You can purchase them online or find a store locally.
You can also find BodyArmor on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and
You can also stop on over at Sverve to find me and other brands and opportunities.
Disclosure: My family and I did receive one or more products mentioned for free. However, all opinions and thoughts are mine, ours, and honest.