- box Betty Crocker™ angel food cake mix
- 1 1/4
- cups water
- cup red, white and blue jimmies
- containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original strawberry yogurt
- container (12 oz) Cool Whip™ frozen whipped topping, thawed
- box (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- cups chopped fresh strawberries
- cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2
- cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Get the full recipe here.
I am a fan of true life books. They have always been my favorites to read and Forgiving My Daughter's Killer caught my attention as soon as I saw it. So many people have trouble getting over such trivial things and learning how to forgive yet there are people and families, out there forgiving people for murder. When you look at the big picture it seems insane. Most can't get over something borrowed and never returned or unkind words from someone they know but there are families that have lost loved ones trying to forgive that.
Forgiving My Daughters Killer is a very touching and true story of a family being able to forgive one of the most difficult things. Ann, Kate Grosmaries daughter,was fatally shot by her boyfriend. When they were both 19! I knew this storyline would keep me interested and it did just that. This book did not disappoint at all. This gives you a different view as the mother of the victim. It also gives you a different view because they were aware of the killer, they knew the boyfriend. Very powerful book. If you like true crime or true stories at all I would definitely suggest this book.
"Forgiveness is possible even in impossible circumstances."
About the book: