(re) Introduction to us! :) ::part 1:::



Well lets see...this I suppose will be a little (re)intro to me and my family. I started this blog a couple years ago and then things kinda got crazy and with 2 younger ones in the house I didn't have alot of computer time sooo now they are a little older and I have a little more time available...I am much better with writing than with actually talking so some days this may be a rant about my husband or the area we live in, sometimes it could be about something the kids did or are doing or some kind of crafty adventure we are trying or somewhere we are going. Not sure what will end up in this blog but I guess we shall all see.........and I am doing this in parts/sections because we are a large(r) family.....

     Now onto me and my family!!!  My name is Bernadette and I was born and raised on the east coast of Florida, mainly Palm Beach Gardens, but somehow managed to make my way to the west coast, South Tampa, about 12 years ago. I personally do not like it here and I honestly don't care for most of the people (there are some super awesome ones but its very few and far) and I am sure I will do plenty of babble about things that go on here. I love to drive, anywhere and everywhere at anytime! I love the rain and we go drive in it with the windows down often. I like to go the beach, especially to watch sunsets with the kids or on holidays when its cold everywhere else. Umm what else is there about me????? I love to take pictures of just about anything and everything and I take a ton of the kids. I like to be crafty, it doesn't always turn out the way I want but that's part of the fun :)  Right now I am teaching myself and my oldest daughter to knit/crochet and so far so good ((knock on wood)). I am superstitious! I started college [online] to get my Associates in Paralegal but that was on hold and I am hoping to get back on track with that. I am sure there's a bunch more I could say but I don't want to make this too long. 
I have been married to my 2nd husband since 09/2009. I was married previously and that did not work out simply because of emotional things I was going through when my mom passed. My husband works alot now so he is rarely home and when he is he is usually tired so he doesn't do much with us. Granted he wasn't too involved with the kids and day to day stuff before he worked extra hours but that is a whole 'nother story in itself lol.  
I suppose that is it for part 1 of the intros. The kid(s) intro will be a little bit longer because I do have 5 kids of my own and 5 bonus kids. 

Wanderlust:

Comments

Popular Posts