Ke$ha #MusicalMonday




Musical Monday ---- Ke$ha 


I came across the tralier for an MTV documentary series, Ke$ha : My Crazy Beautiful Life.  
Shows her and her life as it is...."fabulous, freaky, and frequently furry". She gives everyone a look into her life, both personal and professional. I am a sucker for real life things, documentaries, real life tv and stories, so I have a feeling I will be watching a few episodes. 
"You might have heard my voice on the radio, seen me onstage or in a music video, but that's only a part of the story," Ke$ha told MTV News. "With this documentary series, I'm revealing a more complete picture of what my life is really like. It's not all glamorous, but it's all real.

The series premiere is April 23rd at 11pm on MTV. It is filmed by her brother, Lagan Sebert, and a family friend over 2 years. 
And now on to the music!








Comments

  1. Happy Musical Monday! Ke$ha's music is generally like nails on a chalkboard to me, but this song is okay, and I absolutely love Blow!

    She does sound pretty fascinating, so I may try to watch a few episodes of her show as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts