Summer and Surprises #SocialSunday




This Weeks Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of surprise?     I am not really one for surprises. I hate opening presents and stuff in front of others. I hate to be the center of attention actually. Go figure since I am an only child. 

2. Flowers or Chocolate?     Either. Neither lasts very long. I would actually prefer something homemade or something I can keep. 
Picked flower from the youngest.

3. What is your favorite summertime activity?     I just like being able to do what we want, usually when we want. Beaches are nice but we can pretty much go all year. I just like the calmness of summer.


4. Do you have any vacations planned this Summer?     Not really. We have done a few day trips to Orlando and St Pete. 
Kids at the beach. 
5. Favorite Summer Holiday?     I would have to say the 4th of July. 

6. Dream vacation?     Anywhere I can get by car. I would love to travel all over. 

Sunday Social

Comments

Popular Posts