Fashion #SocialSunday



This weeks questions:

1. What is your favorite store to shop at?     I love Target. Pretty simple but they have everything. And Toys R Us for kid stuff. 
Garrett at Toys R Us 
Safety First at Target
2. If you could afford anything and everything, which brand designer would you covet?     Honestly I have no idea which, if any, I would choose over another. I buy clothes, and would buy them because I like them. 

3. Must have closet staple?     Jeans. I have a TON! Many brands and mostly blue. 

4. Favorite kind of shoes?     I wear flip fops for the most part. But I favor Adidas and Sketchers. 
 


5. Best clothing deal you have ever gotten?     I get alot of them actually. I dont really keep track either. I have found some decent deals at Burlington Coat Factory and Target for new stuff. For used there is a local thrift store that has pretty good prices and really good daily and monthly sales. 

6. Style you would love to try?     I would like to be more dressy. Maybe some awesome little black dresses to go out in, whenever I am able to go out lol. Or some of those 50s style dresses. I doubt I could or would wear them daily but every now and again. 




Sunday Social

Comments

Popular Posts