Careers #SocialSunday

This Weeks Questions:
1. What is your dream job?     Oh goodness....I just want something I am interested in and I am interested in a few things. I would like to finish my Associates in Paralegal and I would also like to maybe get a Real Estate license. 
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn’t need to work for money, what would you do with your time?     Travel. Volunteer. Buy an island. Spend time with friends and family. 
3. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?     Since my current career is a stay at home mom I would say be patient. Be understanding and open. Be a decent person because what you give is what your kids will grow into. 

4. What would be your ideal “just for fun” job?     Blogging is just for fun. It gives me the opportunity to share life and experiences. 
5. What was your first “real” job?     Sweet Factory in the mall by my moms house. I started as the store was being built and we had to fill all those containers for display. 





Sunday Social

Comments

Popular Posts