90s #SocialSunday

This Weeks Questions:
1. What were you like in middle school and high school?     Middle school I was a fairly average kid. Had friends, good and bad. School was ok for the most part. Stayed out of trouble most of the time. High school I did not finish. I went about a month my freshman year and then left. I worked instead but towards graduation (middle of 12th grade) I didn't want to be the only one to not graduate so I went back and made up all those credits to walk with my class. I did online school and day/night classes to get all the credits. Alot of work but it was done. 
2. What were your favorite pastimes?     Middle school was mainly hanging out with friends. We liked to drive around Downtown Palm Beach with our loud cars. 
3. What songs were you obsessed with?     None in particular. Anything that was popular on the radio. 
4. What fashion statement do you look backing and cringe?     Banana clips. I never wore them but UGH! lol. And flannel shirts and baggy jeans, they were comfortable but looking back... 


5. Who was your celeb crush?     I didnt really have one. :/

6. What was your favorite movie?     Independence Day. Save The Last Dance. Empire Records. Armageddon. Thelma and Louise.  

Comments

Popular Posts