Halloween #SocialSunday

This Weeks Questions:
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?     Wonder Woman and Rainbow Brite. 


2. If you could go back to your childhood and dress up as something, what would it be?     I got to dress up as whatever I wanted for the most part so I dont think there was anything I missed out on . 
3. What was your favorite Halloween costume as an adult?     I have no dressed up as an adult. 
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy?     Almond Joys! 
5. What is your favorite Halloween memory?     We went to a haunted house one year across the street at the rec center when I was younger. They had games and trick or treating there. My friends and I were egged one year on our way home. Luckily it wasn't too bad but still lol. I think the best memories were just going and being with friends. 
6. What is your favorite scary movie?     Hocus Pocus is my favorite. Its not scary but its a Halloween movie. And we watch The Great Pumpkin every year!!! 



Sunday Social

Comments

Popular Posts