New Years 2014 #SocialSunday



This weeks questions:

1. What is the best New Year's Eve you ever had?
Im not terribly big on New Years. I remember one I was in Downtown Orlando for the night and that was probably my most memorable. That and the first one after my mom passed was pretty difficult for me so that will always be in my mind.

2. Are you doing anything for New Years Eve this year? If so what?
This year its either the beach for fireworks or Downtown St Pete for the 1st Night they have. Not sure yet....wont probably know until we get into the truck and start driving lol.

3. Name a book we should all read in January?
Good question....I dont know really. I read a variety of things really. Maybe The Secret. I watched the movie but I think it would be good to read too.
 The Secret
Must read/watch. 
4. What are your New Years Resolutions? 
Be happy. Do more overall. Go back to work. Get rid of the negative in my life, the people and the situations. 
And whatever I can think of. 

5.
Sunday Social

Comments

Popular Posts