Three #SocialSunday


This weeks questions: 

1. Top 3 favorite kinds of foods? 
Spaghetti is the top. 
Chicken is up on the list. 
And salads. 
Easy Mason Jar Salad Recipes!
I LOVE mason jars! And they keep salads much longer! 

2. 1st 3 things you do in the morning?
1. Teeth. I have to brush my teeth as soon as I get up. 
2. Walk around the house to see who is where. 
3. Check online stuff...emails, social media, what is going on for the day, etc. 

3. Last 3 things you do at night? 
1. Walk around and see where everyone is again. Make sure babies are covered and all kids are in jammas, 
2. Make sure the house is picked up because I hate waking up to a dirty house. 
3. Make sure doors are locked. 

4. 3 tv shows you never miss? 
1. Greys Anatomy. 
I have missed a bunch lately but I try to catch up on Netflix when I can. 
I dont really have any others. It just depends on what is on and what I am interested in watching or having on in the background at the time. 

5. 3 places you want to visit?
1.Australia. 
I dont know why. I just want to go. I am not sure how I would get there though because I dont fly. 
2. I just want to drive around randomally and aimlessly. Wherever I end up would be fine. 
3. Nowhere and everywhere. 

6. 3 people you can count on? 
1. Myself. 
I am usually the one that has to figure things out and even when at my worst and hardest I still have to keep going. 
2. Family. 
That usually consists of my ex husbands family because I have none in the area. They are great and if I really need something they are there. 
3. My kids.
They are awesome kids. I know I can count on them for more than most. And I am very grateful for all of them and all they do. 
...




Comments

Popular Posts