Time for some direction #blogging



What is a healthy relationship? Important pieces of information that doesn't always show up in the movies, television or music. It doesn't always get talked about in everyday life either.I have started blogging a few times....I have started and gotten a few posts up and then I get busy with day to day life. I just could never seem to really want to put too much out there, not as much as I could anyways. I think I should. I have managed to keep this one going but have not put too much of myself into it. I have done a good amount of reviews and giveaways to hopefully get some good readers and now I think it is time to put some direction into all of it. That was the whole reason I started this blog again. I just need more of "me" content. 
There are a few things going on in my life that I think I will start to post more about, as far as my relationship goes. There are some more parenting aspects of it I want to throw in here and there, after all I do have 5 kids. 
very true...value the time you have with them

I also want to try to get more involved with local events and local people and add some content about that. We live super close to Gulfport and it is a small town but has so much going on. I think if people were a little more aware they would come out and support the community. The kids are each active in the community as far as Teen Council, volunteering, and going to different events and activities. There is also all of St Pete to cover! 

I have also joined Tampa Bay Moms Blog and will be a contributor with them. I will be finishing up my intro post with them this afternoon and then writing on a regular basis. We did live in Tampa for 7 years so we still go back and forth for events and to wander around "over the bridge" but this will allow me to share some of the St Pete side with readers of mine and readers of Tampa Bay Moms Blog. 

So hopefully some, if not all, of you will continue to follow along with me and my family as we add more aimless moments to the world of blogging. 





Comments

  1. Some times it is good to have direction and parameters. You can still be somewhat aimless when you do have an aim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you on how hard it is to blog with kids around. I will be following it!

    Michelle F.
    http://ftmlosingit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love for you to come join us and link up

    http://loopdelinks.blogspot.com/2014/03/monday-link-up_17.html

    http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/03/blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am under the same boat. I have so much going on and trying to blog at the same time can be tough but you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a lot going on too but every once in a while the mood strikes me to write a blog. Sometimes it's hard to get ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always good to step back and analyze :) best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck on that writing gig!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It IS hard to focus sometimes. I can completely relate. Continue the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts