10 Favorite Toys from my childhood. #80s



Today is my birthday and I found a few toys from my past. I am going to share my top 10 favorite toys from my childhood!  (not in order!)



The Shirt Tales were from Hallmark. I had Bogey (orangutan) and Pammy (panda). I used to watch them on Saturday morning cartoons. 

Mattel Little Miss Mermaid was awesome! She changed colors and sang! 

Sharp Boombox. I think, if I remember correctly, I had this same one. 

I had a few Rainbow Brite dolls. She came in different sizes and with different toys. 

Wind up baby. Something so simple. 

Disney Read A Longs. I had a huge collection of these. 


Little Miss Makeup was hours of fun. She was a Christmas present. You put water on her and her makeup appeared. 

The original Nintendo. Some serious gaming back when this came out. 


Teddy Ruxpin. I remember I almost did not get him because he was sold out everywhere. Somehow my mom found him. 

Lite Brite. My mom hated this toy because I would leave the pegs out (sometimes). You could make all kinds of characters and shapes. 

Comments

Popular Posts