Favorite Things #SocialSunday



Social Sunday


Social Sunday: Favorite Things

This weeks questions:
1. What is your shopping weakness?     Crafty stuff for the most part. I have tons of craft supplies and stock up on paint and canvas more than anything. Thanks to some awesome sales at Michaels Crafts Stores. And the kids are a shopping weakness wherever I go...I usually have at least one of them with me so when I go I tend to buy them something. 




2. What is your food weakness?     Pasta! I love spaghetti.   
YUMMY!!!

3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?     I love Gone in 60 Seconds! And since the kids are usually roaming the house we watch Mamma Mia and Hairspray often. 






4.What is your go to breakfast food?     I don't usually eat breakfast. I have never really been a breakfast person. I normally grab a drink and am good till lunch, sometimes dinner. If i eat breakfast its usually when I make it for dinner. Sometimes once the sun goes down and we are done outside in the heat I will have a bowl of cereal....favorites are Raisin Bran, Frosted Mini Wheats, and Cheerios (frosted and honey nut). 



5. Do you drink coffee?     Not really. I like cold coffee but I don't go out and buy it daily, or often at all. I will make my own every now and again. I keep telling myself I need to start to drink it. :







Sunday Social

Comments

Popular Posts