Childhood #SocialSunday



This weeks questions:

1. Did you sleepwalk as a child?     Nope. My middle son does though. The 2 oldest also talk in their sleep. I know I did that when I was younger. 

2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?     A friend of mine and I ran away once. I was staying at my aunts because my mom was in the hospital for something and we took off 1 night and ended up wandering around the county fair for days. lol. We were gone for about 3 days when we ran into a friend of hers that was out looking for us.      And sneak out....yes. Another friend of mine and I would sneak out and take either my grandpas car or her moms. Usually her moms cause it was smaller and easier to drive. She had a driveway that rolled down and then up a little so every time we did it we would have to let the car roll before starting it so no one would hear. 

3. Did you have imaginary friends?     I don't remember but I don't think I did. 

4. Did you ever go toilet papering?     Nope. Never did that or egging. I got egged once, on Halloween. Me and my friends were on skates and 2 of us got hit in the leg. It was only 1 egg but still. 
I had these! They were AWESOME! 


5. Did you ever sneak tv shows that you weren't allowed to watch?     Not really. I didn't watch a ton of tv, spent most of my time outside with friends. I had friends that did it though. They would watch stuff they weren't supposed to at night or when their parents weren't home. 





Sunday Social

Comments

Popular Posts