Favorite Things #SocialSunday



This weeks questions:


1. 4 favorite things to do on weekends?     Well weekends really aren't weekends here. I have 2 older kids that are homeschooled this year so we do more during the week. We usually stay in for the most part on the weekends because it's much easier and less stressful to do things when everyone else is in school and at work. 
Anyways, our schedule usually is cleaning on weekends. Its not necessarily a favorite thing to do (ever lol) but its what we do. So cleaning, hanging out at home doing nothing, taking the kids outback and letting them play or garden. My most favorite thing about weekends is that we don't have to cram in a bunch of activities during those 2 days because we do have a whole week to do things. Sadly that will be ending in the fall because Garrett will be starting K and Tierney will be going back to public school, into 4th grade. 

2. 4 favorite things about your best friend? 
I have not had a best friend in years. I have friends and some that I talk to about different things that are going on and stuff like that but none that I would consider best friends. Some I do like more than others but none the less, they are friends. 
My best friend was killed in a car accident back in November of 2001 and she fell asleep while driving home one early morning and hit a mailbox. We grew up together, she lived down the street from us when my mom and I lived with my gramma. I think we met around the age of 5 or 6 and were friends up until the end. We used to sit up in the star apple tree in my grandparents back yard and eat star apples all day lol. 
Growing up I had a best friend in Palm Beach Gardens, where my mom and I moved when I was 8/9. We hung out all the time and did just about everything together but eventually we kinda went our own ways. We still talk and keep in contact, mainly via Facebook. 
My 4 favorite things about the 2 best friends would be the fun we had, having someone to do things with all the time, being able to get up and go in a heartbeat, and the unconditional friendship we had. 

3. 4 things you would do with $100,000?
Whew......My first thing would be to move out of here. I loathe the area we are in and somehow I cant seem to get out of here. Add to the kids bank accounts. Take a family vacation. Leave some for savings.  
this is very true! everyone wants to leave but no one goes anywhere....part of the reason I need to get out of here is the negativity in it. 

4. 4 favorite books you've ever read?
I doubt I will be able to think of 4. I used to read alot but since having kids I just don't have the time. When I read I like to be able to read alot and kids don't always allow that. 
To Kill a Mockingbird. We had to watch the movie in middle school and read the book with it. I hated the movie though. 
Any Wizard of Oz book since its my favorite movie! I have read the books about the movie and the making of it. 
  



5. 4 favorite snack foods?
Salt & Vinegar chips....Lance makes the best ones but I can only find them at RaceTrac and those aren't that close to me. 
Oranges, tangerines or anything like them.
Celery! usually with cream cheese. 
Bread and butter. Odd but sometimes I just like plain old bread and butter. lol. 



Sunday Social

Comments

Popular Posts