This weeks questions:
1. What is your favorite store to shop at? I love Target. Pretty simple but they have everything. And Toys R Us for kid stuff.
|Garrett at Toys R Us|
|Safety First at Target|
2. If you could afford anything and everything, which brand designer would you covet? Honestly I have no idea which, if any, I would choose over another. I buy clothes, and would buy them because I like them.
3. Must have closet staple? Jeans. I have a TON! Many brands and mostly blue.
4. Favorite kind of shoes? I wear flip fops for the most part. But I favor Adidas and Sketchers.
5. Best clothing deal you have ever gotten? I get alot of them actually. I dont really keep track either. I have found some decent deals at Burlington Coat Factory and Target for new stuff. For used there is a local thrift store that has pretty good prices and really good daily and monthly sales.
6. Style you would love to try? I would like to be more dressy. Maybe some awesome little black dresses to go out in, whenever I am able to go out lol. Or some of those 50s style dresses. I doubt I could or would wear them daily but every now and again.