Movies #SocialSunday




This weeks questions:

1. What is your favorite movie of all time? 

2. What is your favorite movie quote?     Its from the movie Clerks. 
Customer: I don't think your manager would appreciate...
Randal: I don't appreciate your ruse, ma'am.
Customer: I beg your pardon?
Randal: Your ruse. Your cunning attempt to trick me.
Customer: I only pointed out that you weren't paying any attention to what I was saying.
Randal: I hope it feels good.
Customer: You hope what feels good?
Randal: I hope it feels so good to be right. There is nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

3. What is the best movie for a girls night in?     From what I hear Magic Mike is a good one, sadly I have not seen it yet. 
Bring It On. Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood. Mamma Mia. 
13 Going on 30 is cute. 27 Dresses. 

4. What is the best breakup movie?     How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days. She's Just Not Into You. Waiting to Exhale. 

5. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?     If it were possible I would choose Judy Garland. Bernadette Peters just because we have the same first name. 

6. Which movie stars closet would you like to raid?    Khloe Kardashian. Kate Middleton. 



Comments

Popular Posts