TV #SocialSunday



This weeks questions:

1. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?     Cosby Show. Full House. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. The Snorks (cartooon). 90210.

 

2. What is your current favorite TV show?     Greys Anatomy. Motive. Scandal. Teen Moms just because of how outrageous they can be. Most of the HGTV shows. Oh and they are playing reruns of Laguna Beach and The Hills on MTV now so I have been watching them. 

3. Which reality show would  you never do?     I doubt I would ever do any of them but I really would not be on Naked and Afraid. Survivor. WipeOut. 

4. What reality show would you love to do?     I always get sucked in to the Bachelor and Bachelorette. Wife Swap. Teen Mom(s). I also manage to get stuck on Real Housewives of New Jersey and Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I Like any of the HGTV remodel shows and House Hunters. Oh and Love and Hip Hop in ATL.  

5. What is the tv personality/character that you feel is most like you?     I have no idea. 

6. Which TV character would you want to date?     Wentworth Miller from Prison Break. Charlie Sheen because he would just be fun! Also someone real like TI from TI and Tiny.  

Sunday Social

Comments

  1. Love this idea for a blog post! What a great way for your readers to get to know you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts