Vacations #SocialSunday




This weeks questions:

1. What is the best vacation you have been on?     When I was younger my parents, uncle, and myself took a trip in our RV to Niagara Falls. I dont remember too much of the falls but I do remember my uncle making me sit and eat a plate of liver and onions. YUCK! 

2. What is your best idea for a girls weekend trip?     Oh lord. I dont think I have ever really been on a girls weekend. When I was younger we used to disappear to South Beach (Miami) often. I guess maybe somewhere like New York. Shopping, dining, sight seeing, etc. 

3. What is your best idea for a couples trip?     I have no idea when we will ever be able to take a couples trip. It would end up being a family trip but even that would be fine with me. I think I would like to take a cruise, as long as I dont end up stranded. 

4. What is the best vacation on the cheap?     Depends really. Cheap can be just over to the beach for us. Or a daytrip over to Orlando. I am sure you can find some awesome deals online now to just about anywhere. I like to stay local though if we aren't trying to spend a ton of money. 

5. What is the place you most want to visit?     I would love to go to Australia. Or Ireland. 
Australia 
Ireland



Sunday Social

Comments

Popular Posts