Music #SocialSunday



This weeks questions:

1. What is your all time favorite song?     I am not one for favorites of anything. I listen to just about anything so I have alot of songs I like but no real favorite. 

2. What is your favorite singer/band?     Again, no favorites. :/  I like alot of music in general. 


3. What song reminds you of your childhood?     All Eyez On Me (Tu Pac) and any Master P songs because we used to drive around downtown Palm Beach listening to those songs. Any of the 80's songs and early 90's are childhood songs for me. Different songs make me think of different things that went on when I was younger. 
Downtown Palm Beach -Clematis Street 
4. What song puts you in a good mood?     It depends. Anything upbeat. Mainly pop songs. 
5. What is your music to rock out to in your car?     Anything. I am constantly flipping through channels while driving. And I know the words to just about any song on any station so I am covered lol. 

 6. What is the most embarrassing album or song you own?     Well now anything from like the 80s would be considered embarrassing depending on who heard it. I remember growing up and having a huge music collection. CDs everywhere and they were all different genres. I would fill up the CD changer in the car with like Van Halen, Tu Pac, Ozzy, Master P and whatever else and people would think I was crazy listening to some of it. 

Sunday Social

Comments

Popular Posts