The Liebster Award
I recently received a comment about being nominated for the Liebster Award by Momma On Wheels. I think it will be a great way to connect with some other new(ish) blogs and get to know some of the people behind them.
So thanks to Momma On Wheels I get to share with you all in hopes that the award continues to go around.
So what is the Liebster Award?
It is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. *alot that I am following may have more or less on 1 platform...ex: 220 on FB but 140 on Google +.
The rules of the award are:
1. Link back to the blog that nominated.
2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
3. Answer the questions posted by the nominator.
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Create 11 questions for my nominees.
6. Contact my nominees and let them know they have been nominated.
So here goes.
My questions from Momma On Wheels
1. How do you spend you free time? Free time....I honestly can say I don't have any. I have not had free time in years. So to answer the question my free time is spent doing something with the kids....movies, beaches, parks, shopping, hanging out at home and whatever else we decide to do.
2. What is your favorite movie? Wizard of Oz. Gone in 60 Seconds. Mamma Mia. I could watch those movies over and over.
3. If you won the Lottery what would be the first thing you buy? A newer Durango. We have one and I have always had them but I want a newer one, with a little more room.
4. Why did you start blogging? Honestly, I don't really know. I am a stay at home mom and sometimes the kids are all busy doing their own thing so figured I should do something that would allow me to feel busy but not be too into something, like a hobby, because I need to be available at any given point.
5. Do you have a pet peeve? UGH! Yes, the sound of chewing. Drives me insane! Between the Lays commercial with the girl getting her nails done and the Twix commercial....UGH!!
6. Where were you born? Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. I was born there and we moved to Hallandale, Florida with my grandparents between the ages of 3-9. We went back to PBG once my grandma passed and that's where I stayed till I was about 19.
7. Do you have any Phobias? Not really. Whatever it is called when you don't want to look out your windows at night because someone might be out there.
8. What is the best thing about you? Patience. I have a ton of it.
9. What is an item on your bucket list? Travel. Alot of travel. And to own an Island.
10. Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate chocolate chip but I can't find it anywhere anymore. The chocolate ice cream with the chocolate chips in it was my favorite.
11. Do you have any pets? 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 betta, and whatever creatures the kids bring home....lizards, frogs, bunnies, etc.
11 Random Facts about ME!
1. I love to drive!
There is something about being able to wander around aimlessly with the kids, I could do it for hours.
2. I love the rain!
3. I have a gypsy heart. I would love to settle in one place but I cant seem to find that spot yet...so until then the journey continues.
4. I have a serious case of undiagnoised ADHD. I can't sit still. I am often from one thing to the next and my mind is always on.
5. I LOVE Lance Salt & Vinegar chips!! They are the best.
6. I hate to speak in public, always have.
7. I seem to be able to know the lyrics to just about any song on any given radio station at any given time. :)
8. I dropped out of high school during the 1st 2 months of Freshman year but went back during the last 8 months of what would have been my Senior year and made up all the work and graduated with the rest of my class.
9. I am an only child.
10. I have 3 tattoos. A black tribal type ring on my right middle finger, a zebra head on my left hip and Shock Lock and Barrel (from Nightmare Before Christmas) on my left forearm.
Blogs I nominate:
Questions to answer:
1. Something new you have learned recently?
2. Favorite candy?
3. Do you have any children, grandchildren, bonus children, any?
4. If you could live in any era/decade which one would you choose?
5. Favorite new product?
6. How you came up with your blog name?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. Where were you born?
9. Coffee or Tea?
10. Do you have any hobbies?
11. Whats for dinner?