Back to School Countdown #Pinterest




Oh goodness....back to school time already. My oldest (12) is homeschooled again this year and he starts on August 19th. The other 3 that will be in public school go back on the 20th. This whole year has flown by.  I have been looking for things to do for he kids and with the kids to get them prepared and ready for back to school. Here are 20 of my favorite pins that we will be doing.  
And if you want to follow me on Pinterest feel free. 


Back to School Countdown
Box Tops Keeper
Back to School Make Ahead Breakfasts
Wake Up Routine Printables for Back to School
Back to School Flowers
Pencil Flowers
Pencil Nails
Back to School Classroom Gifts
Class Cake 
Back to School Caddy for Classrooms 
Back to School Survival Bucket for Teachers 
Apples for Teacher 
Parent Contact Cards
Back to School Apple Favor Boxes
Free Printable Student Planners
Back to School Pictures
Lunch Ideas










Comments

  1. I love the pencil nails! How creative. Sharing this page with all my homeschooling mama friends!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts