This weeks questions:
1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of? I can't really think of anything I really really want to do but haven't because I was afraid. I would like to travel to other countries but I don't want to go on a plane.
2. Where do you see yourself in five years? Hopefully we will be moving within the next 6ish months so depends on where we end up. Part of me wants to move out of Florida but I am so used to living here since I have been here my whole life that I don't know if I could move away from Florida beaches.
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013? Before the end of the year....sadly not much. Holidays with the kids of course but other than that most of the excitement will be after the new year.
4. What are your hopes for your blog? That I can keep up with it. I have the 2 older boys (going into 6th and 7th grade) that will be homeschooled this year. I also have 2 (going into Kindergarten and 4th) that start public school this coming week. I know I usually devote whatever time I can to the kids and their classes for public school and the older 2 I will just have to make sure they keep up with their work and grades. I also hope people actually read it. :)
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city? I don't know. I kinda hope not cause I really don't like some of the people in this area but my husbands work is here so not sure how far we can move. As stated above, would like to try a different state but that might not be an option.
6. What is your morning routine?
Usually I wake up as my husband is leaving for work (between 6:30/7am).
During school days I start waiting the kids up about 7am and they get up and get dressed. Drop them off and then usually back home.
The kids that are homeschooled start their day once I get home. Breakfast, getting stuff together and starting their day.
I switch my days between starting off with cleaning and house stuff and blogging and online stuff.
Some mornings we will head out to the park after dropping the kids that are in school at school.