*Social Sunday* Fall



This Weeks Questions:
1. What is your favorite fall activity?     Since we are in Florida we don't get much of a season change. Fall for us is still usually kinda warm so we like to go to the beach while everyone else is enjoying the coloring changing leaves and cooler weather. Once it actually starts to cool off we go to alot of fall festivalsl We love fall festivals with pumpkins and hay rides, scarecrows and costumes.
  



2. Do you follow a football team?     Not so much. I am not a huge fan, if at all, of football or sports in general.

3. What is something fun about fall in your area?     There are usually alot of fall festivals in the area. We try to go to as many as we can. And pumpkin patches.

4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?     I love hoodies! Jeans and hoodies are a fall must have. Pretty basic but pretty comfortable and warm.

5. What things are his looking forward to most about this coming fall season?     Hmmmm ....I would have to say festivals, and Thanksgiving. Can't wait to really start decorating like fall. It is still hot here so it doesn't feel fall yet. And pictures! I LOVE fall pictures with all the oranges and browns. 
6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?     Thanksgiving obviously is a big fall tradition. I also make it to Michaels crafts every year (since they started) to the Great Pumpkin event where the kids get to carve and decorate fake pumpkins. I am going to have a TON of pumpkins when the kids are all out of the house lol. We also make it a point to watch all the fall and holiday tv shows....like The Great Pumpkin!




Sunday Social

Comments

  1. 1. We enjoy going apple picking. We live in the Midwest so there are many orchards around us. 2. We are huge Bears fans! 3. We like going to corn mazes. 4. Sweaters. I love sweaters. 5. I look forward to the leaves changing. 6. We like having Sunday night dinners with close family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fall festivals, too. The one at our church is coming up soon and I'm excited for the book sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I LOVE going to the cider mill and enjoying cider and doughnuts with my family, then we pick out our pumpkins. Fall is becoming my favorite time of year as I get older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love picking the pumpkins at the local farm and choosing our Christmas tree. And of course, what would fall be like without the NFL? Not much of one... LOL... Don Purdum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time! Love all the pics! thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts