Life #SocialSunday

This Weeks Questions:
1. What do you value most in life?     My kids. My love. My Durango(s). My common sense. 



2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your life and why?     Oh wow...I would have to say the internet in general. Computers and technology in itself is amazing. The internet keeps us all together and apart at the same time. It allows sharing and inspiration and creativity. 




3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?     Happiness. Love. Common Sense. Positivity! 


  • Happiness

  • Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.

  • 4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?     What I taught my kids. What kind of parent I am/was. That I tried to keep it all going all the time, the ability to not let the negative take over. 
    5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?     Kids. What they are now and what they grow into as they get older. 

    Comments

    Popular Posts