Random #SocialSunday

This Weeks Questions:
1. What is currently on your wish list?     I want a Keurig. And a tablet. I am kinda liking the Surface this year. 

2. Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app that you have recently discovered that we all need. I use a few. Instagram is a favorite but I am sure everyone knows of them. We go through a bunch of kids apps. Right now we have a few Disney ones going. 
3. What is a new fall tv show that you have added to your dvr?     Master Chef Junior is a pretty good one. Sleepy Hollow I have been trying to watch. And Grey's Anatomy of course. 
4. Share your social media links so we can follow you. (Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why.
I like each of them for different reasons. They each offer something a little different but the same. 

5. What is a tv show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of? 
TV:   Laguna Beach and The Hills. Grey's Anatomy. 
Movie: 
Song: Theres a few actually. 
Sunday Social

Comments

Popular Posts