Thanksgiving #SocialSunday

November 10, 2013

This Weeks Questions:

Favorite Thanksgiving Memory:     When I was younger my family would all get together at my aunts house. It has been forever since none are around anymore but those are things I will always remember. Now I am hoping that my kids will remember our Thanksgivings. 
Favorite Thanksgiving Food:     Turkey of course. And cranberry sauce. 


hat is a Thanksgiving Tradition you and your family have?     The Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade. 

Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture(or 5) from years past:     I dont really have any Thanksgiving Day pics...
What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving? Spending it with my family. Watching the parade.  
Sunday Social

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Collaborations With

Collaborations With

Subscribe