30 Days of Thanks 1-7 #Thankful #November



This is my birthday month!! So I am planning on making the whole month awesome in one way or another.  With November comes Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on what you are thankful for. The people, the life, the thankfulness of everyday things that people usually take for granted. I decided to do 30 Days on Thankful on Facebook and am going to blog about in it weeks. 
  Day 1: Thankful for the amount of patience I have been able to find in myself. The amount of things and people I have managed to deal with. The ability to not let things get to me as much as some things should. 

Day 2: Thankful for a few people in my life that I want in it. Thankful they are who and what they are. They help keep me sane. They all know who they are, or so they should. 

Day 3: Thankful for love. Not the fake but the real. The unusual. The hard to find but easy to be, love. The unconditional love. Love to and from children. Love to and from significant others. Love to and from family. 

Day 4: Thankful for Dodge. For now that is my Durango. Yes, seems shallow but in all honestly when all else fails, I can get in it and go. I have had a few Durangos and will continue to upgrade and change them as needed/wanted. Its been through the summer and winters. Windows down at all times. In the rain. Kids signing. We do tons of holiday stuff because of them. They have been clean and they have been dirty. I have moved in them numerous times. I have explored in them. I have learned in them. I have thought in them. I have been mad, happy and terribly sad while driving around. They have most of all kept us safe and entertained for years. Overall Dodge Durangos have been the 1 constant in my life. 

Day 5: Thankful for the internet and communication. Near and far it keeps us connected. It keeps us entertained and educated. 

Day 6: Thankful for being able to stay home with the kids instead of having them in daycares. I have been lucky enough to have people in my life that have allowed that option. That time is something I could have never replaced. 

Day 7: Thankful for.... 













Comments

Popular Posts