Holidays #SocialSunday



This weeks questions:

1. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
EVERYTHING! from decorating to going to look at lights. Adding new decorations and ornaments to our collection, going to pick out a tree, shopping, making things for others, all the crafts the kids get to do (that I get to keep!), Santas at the mall, festivals and fairs, hot chocolate, candy canes, EVERYTHING!

2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others?
Not really. It mainly depends on what is on and how often. We watch most of the same movies year after year.

3. Show us your favorite decoration or Pinterest idea you wish you could have?
For this year, this was probably my favorite craft. And it was super easy! And my youngest loves The Grinch so next year I am hoping to add in some Grinch type decorations.
Thumprint reindeers  
Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas- Holiday Home decorating ideas.  A pinboard by Asher Socrates. #christmas #holiday #decor #grinch

4. What is your favorite holiday song? 
Hmmmm....I dont think I really have a favorite. I know I have a song that seems to haunt me everytime I go into a store or am in the car during the holiday season. I hear it everytime and I hear it from all kinds of singers and instrumentals.  

5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Good question. I just like Mint Chocolate Candy Canes really.


6. What is on your wish list this year?
Since this year is seemingly crazy I would have to say basic things. Right now its ju st the kids have a good Christmas and that Santa brings them what they want/need. I just want to be happy and less stress. Materialistically I dont want anything for myself this year. 



Sunday Social

Comments

Popular Posts