Questions #SocialSunday



This weeks questions:
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Currently it is my youngest daughter in her favorite pink skirt and colorful tights. 

2. What do you keep beside your bed?
A little table with misc stuff. Usually my phone, paper of some kind, candles, and whatever else. 

3. What is your least favorite chore?
Bathrooms probably. I hate cleaning them. Mainly because we keep the cat litter in there and the cats hang out there and leave hair around. 

4. If you could elimate one thing from your daily routine what would it be? Ha thats easy....cranky people and having to deal with them.
Losing Weight: I have no time for your negative bullshit

5. What do you do to vent anger?
Plain and simple :) 
smile and nod

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
I love all holidays. Mainly because the kids get to decorate and make stuff. I have so much stuff they have made over the years. I think Christmas is the favorite around here because there are so many activities around the holidays. And Halloween! They love to dress up and it is my oldest daughters birthday. 

Sunday Social

Comments

Popular Posts