Blog #SocialSunday



This weeks questions:

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
Aimless Moments. I just wanted something a little different that kinda sumed up life for us.
I origianlly started with 1 post back in August of 2010 but then left it sit till January of 2013 so just about a year now.

2. Why do you blog?
I don't know. I started just to put thoughts to something and it just kinda goes from there. I wanted to connect with other people, both bloggers and readers.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
Oh honestly I have NO idea! I have been following blogs for years now. Some more than others but I could not even tell you where it started other than on Google Friend Connect. :)

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2013?
I dont have a favorite. I am still trying to get into a niche I guess. I have done some reviews and giveaways as well as some more personal posts.

5. What are your blogging goals for 2014?
Mainly to keep up. I sometimes have other things going on and so it makes it a little difficult to blog daily and sometimes weekly and then I find myself going back and playing catch up.
And to meet more people, hopefully locally.




Sunday Social

Comments

Popular Posts