New Years 2014 #SocialSunday


This weeks questions:


1. Do you plan on changing any of your eating habits this year?
Probably. I dont eat much but I dont necessarily always eat healthy.  Im not sure what I plan on doing yet but we shall see.

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
I have a whole board on Pinterest for changing different things in my life.


3. What is your favorite thing you did over the holiday?
Honestly moving. It was totally unplanned and very very stressful but we are out of South Tampa and away from some of the negativity that was in that area so I feel much calmer being in St Petersburg now. I am not planning on staying in the house we are in for very long but at least we are out of that area.

4. What is something you hope to accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
2013 for me personally was a mess. My marriage, my relationship, my attitude and ability to deal with negative people and negative situations was all a mess. That WILL all be taken care of and dealt with in 2014.

5. Name 3 things that are happening this year that you are exicted about and why.
1. Moving to a bigger house in the St Pete area.
We moved to St Pete over a 3 day period so it was a bit crazy but we are no longer in South Tampa, which has been a goal of mine for a few years now. Im just happy to be away from there but we need a bigger house. We need more space. We need something long term.
2. Making decisions in regards to my marriage.
I have some things I need to deal with in my marriage and in what direction it is going to go in so I am ready to deal with all that as the time seems fit. I unfortunatley can not do it all at once or as soon as I would like but I know it will be done and taken care of.
3. Just the whole year.
I needed to get out of 2013 because it seemed to be full of craziness and uncertainity and it was a very stressful year for me emotionally and mentally. I am just ready to get on with life and things.



Sunday Social

Comments

Popular Posts