Another round of questions#SocialSunday






This weeks questions:
1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day? ...be honest:      Probably too much. But with the kids being online for school stuff during the week and blogging, as well as just day to day wasting time...alot!

2. How long were you reading blogs before you started one?     Oh I dont know. I have followed some off and on for a good few years now. I have attempted to start blogging before but just never put any real itme into it till this time.

3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake?    I like just plain vanilla cupcakes with just about any kind of frosting.


4. Do you eat fast food?     Occasionally. If we are out and everyone is hungry I will either stop at something like Publix to grab subs or drive through whatever the kids all agree on.

5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse?     I think finding me with a purse would actually be more random than anything in it. I try to carry as little as possible with me.

6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?     Hmmmm....I dont think I watch anything too weird. I ended up on the H2 channel a few weeks ago and it was Henry Rollins talking about history and presidents...somehow it caught my attention so now I have been trying to watch all the episodes I have apparently missed.





Comments

  1. I rarely ever carry a purse either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least its not just me :) I hate having extra stuff with me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts