#Pinterest #SocialSunday



That time of the week already.....
     This week's questions:
Ok so first off I have little favorites of anything so this is not as easy as one would think but Ill see what I can accomplish. Feel free to join me over at Pinterest.

1. What is your favorite outfit pin?     This one is very simple  but looks pretty comfortable...probably something I could easily wear often.



2. What is your favorite food pin?     My kids love potatoes when I cook them this way. I have no idea why but they do, so I cook them often. And it is very simple!


3. What is your favorite wedding pin?     I don't really have a ton of wedding pins because I am not planning on getting married anymore. Even so I have never been one to want to have a huge wedding but lets see what I can find.


4. What is your favorite craft/DIY pin?     We have made a few things of Pinterest. I am also a sucker for hand and footprint things!




5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?     This probably sums me up pretty well.


6. Share one more random pin you love?     I kinda love this house.








Comments

Popular Posts