More Than Just An Academic Choice #homeschool


I just posted about homeschooling and how it is more than just an academic choice for us. How it is more about us spending time as a family and being able to travel more often.

The countdown to summer has begun here!! Less than 20 school days, and I have some decisions to make. I need to decide if we are going to continue homeschooling or who is going back to school. When we moved from Tampa to St Pete this past December I did some quick research on the schools we were zoned for, and unfortunately, I did not find too much good. I decided just to enroll Ben, Tierney, and Garrett into Connections Academy for the remainder of the school year. Glenn has been with Connections Academy for 2 years now, so I was fully familiar with the curriculum and what would be required of the kids and myself as their learning coach. I figured this way I would have time to really research schools and get their applications filled out, and all other information together with plenty of time. I have done as much as I can as far as the next year goes, but there is a good chance they might not get into one of the magnet schools we are waiting for. They are each on wait lists–wait lists that they might be on well into the next school year.
See full post here on Tampa Bay Moms Blog 
Coloring contest for kindergarten.

Comments

Popular Posts