Are Clothes Important? #BeSociety


BEaugchallenge

There is a writing challenge going on over at Blogging Empire Society. I am going to attempt to go through the whole month of August. Please feel free to stop over and link up. You can also stop on over at Twitter using #BEaugchallenge14 #BESociety

Today is August 9th and the challenge is, "How important are clothes to you? Describe your style if you have one and tell us how appearance impacts how you feel about yourself.

I think clothes are a pretty important part of most of us. Unfortunately, most of the world sees us from the outside so sometimes it is nice to look great. Clothes are not the most important aspect in my life but I like to be comfortable. I like to not have to worry about the kids getting something on whatever it is I am wearing so I don't usually spend too much on what I wear. 
Style....hmmm, again I like to be comfortable. Jeans and t-shirts are a big part of my day to day. 
I am also a sucker for socks. I hate when its cold and my feet are freezing so I have TONS of pairs of socks! Way more than I will ever use and ever need but I keep buying them. 






Comments

Popular Posts