Back 10 Years... #BESociety


BEaugchallenge

There is a writing challenge going on over at Blogging Empire Society. I am going to attempt to go through the whole month of August. Please feel free to stop over and link up. You can also stop on over at Twitter using #BEaugchallenge14 #BESociety

Today is August 1st and the challenge is "If you could go back 10 years would you change anything/warn yourself about anything?" 

Oh goodness...so many times have I wished I could change a few things here and there. Then I think, well if I do then this would not be like this and that like that. The good I have been able to have I might have missed. The bad that has made me want more, to do better, to keep going, I may have missed. 
If I could go back to any time and still keep the people in my life, here, mainly my children, then yes, I would go back. I would like to go back to when I sold my moms house and not loan out as much money as I had. I would like to have used it differently than what I had. I would have planned things better if I could. 



Comments

Popular Posts