Fashion ID App



I know my girls are always trying to keep up with fashion trends. They are still young(er) but they both have their own styles and fashion sense. I was offered the opportunity to review the Fashion ID app and was pretty much able to download it and allow my oldest daughter to try it out. I figured if I was going to download it and review it I would leave it up to her. I am honestly not too into fashion. I try to keep up with the seasons and some trends but I just don't have the time like they do.
Once the app is downloaded you have to sign up. A simple process, not a ton of questions. The app allows you to keep up with others that have the same styles as you. It allows you to learn about new and upcoming products and trends. I did read a few reviews online that said it was not easy to understand  but I thought it was easy to use and navigate. My daughter is 11 and she was able to use it without any issues also. She can follow brands as well as people on the Fashion ID app. I will be downloading this app on her phone because fashion is something she is interested in and this gives her the opportunity to not only learn more about her style but so many other styles out there.

Fashion Identity is a community for young women who love fashion – and want to find others who feel the same way! By downloading the Fashion ID mobile app in the Apple App Store, you will gain access to a world of your favorite brands, links to products you’ll love, and the ability to express your own style! Plus, discover incredible features such as our customizable Wish List, visual chat platform, and more.

By helping build the Fashion Identity community, you will earn points towards discounts for your favorite brands! Download the app and check out the user profile section – you will see more information about the awards and your scoreboard! It’s easy and fun to win points.


To download Fashion ID head on over to Itunes


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts