Have I ever sought after... #theblogdare

Monday December 1, 2014: Have I ever sought after...


Anything? I do constantly. I seek genuine happiness. I want myself to be happy and my kids to be happy. I seek financial stability or I guess more financial comfort. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for all that I have, all that we have, but there are things I want to do that I just have to have extra funds for. There are places I want the kids and I to travel to but I need the extra funds for that. I feel there is so much out there and I want the kids to be able to experience things before they get too old. I hope that sooner or later I will get around to it. I have started a 2015 Travel Wishes board on Pinterest and hopefully we will be able to roam around a little over the next year. 
Have you ever sought after anything or anyone? 
#travel





The Blog Dare on Bloggy Moms

Comments

  1. yes, definitely so. I did a lot of traveling when I was younger and when the boys were younger. Although I still have the desire to travel, I'm not really sure I'd do it. Car rides to the store annoy me now. In an ideal word with no worries on finances, YES, I'd wander the world. In the mean time, I have Pinterest. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts