Orajel™ Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment // review





From the #1 Brand in Adult Oral Pain Relief comes the Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment
Unique cold sore treatment that provides instant pain relief and healing that begins with just one dose. 
I have been a fan of Orajel and their products forEVER now. I started using them when the kids were babies and we still use them. I used the Baby Orajel™ Naturals homeopathic teething tablets alot when the kids were teething. As the kids got older the products grew with them. To toothpastes and toothbrushes, with Elmo and My Little Pony. 
I was excited to have the opportunity to try out the Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment thanks to Smiley360. I don't get cold sores often but when I do, I like to get rid of them as soon as possible. The kids are the same way. They hate them! I did not have the opportunity to try the sample but one of our neighbors had a cold sore and I gave them the Orajel and told them to let me know how they liked it and if it worked after a few days. 
The outcome was actually really good. It was a simple, one dose treatment. Easy instructions to follow and our neighbor said it was gone the next morning which is awesome. I have a dose saved just in case but our neighbor said they were going to grab a few next time they were out to have them on hand. 

Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment 
Orajel 
Coupons and Deals


Disclosure: I did receive the product mentioned above for free from Smiley360. Regardless, my opinions and thoughts are my own and honest.

Comments

Popular Posts