DIY Sun catchers



We were just at Michaels Craft Store and they were having a HUGE sale on all of their summer camp kits and summer decor. We saw some bead crafts while walking around and I usually don't buy things with small parts but Garrett had seen different products on tv and wanted a few. We came home and and soon as we got in the house he was into the bag trying to find his kits. He got started right away on a bumble bee and I must say, I think I might have to get some more. He was occupied for about 45 mintues putting all the little beads on and it was something he was actually interested in. I bought all the kits Michaels had and since they were on clearance I wasn't going to try to go back and find more. So off to Pinterest I went!


I found a ton of ideas about making bead projects. I found one over on The Artful Parent and it seemed easy enough.

The Artful Parent also has some super cute Fairy Wands made with the same beads so am thinking that might be our next project.



Comments

Popular Posts