Last Night in Gatlinburg



We stopped into Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine It is our last night in Gatlinburg. It has been such a fun adventure. Anyways, neither my husband or myself drink often, if at all. I think the last time I had anything to drink was.... oh I dont know, 10 years ago. I have had a glass of wine every now and again but that is even months and months apart. I really wanted to stop in just to say we were here and got to experience all of Downtown Gatlinburg. 
First off, Ole Smokey Moonshine is a huge building. Everytime we have walked by it has been overly busy. The staff is super friendly and extremely fun. I have run into those bartenders and servers that are just there to make it through their shift, just to make hours and they are just not into what they are doing. It is totally opposite here. All of the servers seemed like they really wanted to be there, they enjoyed what they were doing. That in itself makes Ole Smokey Moonshine an must do experience. 


When you go in to sample the Moonshine they have them 10 flavors to a station. 


There are TONS to choose from. All sizes and flavors. 


Lemon Drop was my favorite but I let my husband pick out the Cherries to bring home. Next time though....this is coming home! 









If you are going to be in the Downtown Gatlinburg area, stop in and sample some good Ole Smokey Moonshine. 
903 ParkwayOle Smoky Moonshine Holler,GatlinburgTN 37738

Comments

Popular Posts