First Look at Halloween Horror Nights // Universal Studios

10:55:00 PM



Halloween Horror Nights....September 16 - October 31. 

First look at this years houses... 

(picture courtesy Universal Studios)




I went a few years ago, actually its been about 8/9 years now...it was amazing! 
We are huge horror fans, especially during October. I love to get all the decorations out overnight and get them up so when the kids wake up the house is all haunted. The older kids usually help out a little more now but it is still just as fun. 
As for HHN,  I want to take Tierney this year, she will be 13 on Halloween and she has been asking for years to go. I think it will be a great surprise for her birthday. 

Do you have a favorite Halloween Haunted House you go to? 

For more information, including tickets and deals, head on over here

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. This sounds amazing, I've never been to a Halloween Haunted House. But after finding info that this is a thing, I want to go so bad. Seems so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I'm not a Horror fan... I tend to get scared for everything! But Halloween is the right time for some spookiness :P I wish you a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never visited a Halloween Haunted House, I don't think that such a thing exists in my country. But, it sure sounds interesting. Horror movies are great, when you have good company to watch them together. I would never watch a horror movie alone... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh, I wanna go too!

    http://vicktoria.malmolife.se

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so not a horror fan! I can't even stand Haunted Houses at Halloween! But my husband would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a big fan of horror and I've never visited Halloween Haunted House but it's seems so fun and interesting! Have a nice new week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I hadn't even begun to think about Halloween! I love horror films but I've never done anything like this before so I'll have to check out what's going on in my area :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting! I am not a huge horror fan, but my hubby is-he will be interested in this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is a Haunted House? To be honest, I am not a fan of horror movies. I like Halloween but I can't watch more than 10 minutes of a horror movie. I get too scared and then can't sleep at night. :)

    www.theworldinmypocket.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ve never been to Haunted House, but I heard it has become one of the most popular ways to celebrate Halloween! Sounds very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Booking.com

Working With