One-Pot Cheesy Tortellini and Sausage8:19:00 AM
Mothers Day is coming up and this is a great dinner option.
Easy to make, kids can definitely help out on this one. We are going to make this to drop off at the kids stepmoms and grammas house this year.
- lb cooked pork sausage, sliced
- small yellow onion, diced
- cloves garlic, finely chopped
- jar (25.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic pasta sauce tomato basil
- can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic diced tomatoes, undrained
- cup Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- oz refrigerated cheese tortellini
- cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Directions and tons of other ideas here.