What Apps Are On Your Phone



Most of us live by our phone. I know I tend to use mine for just about everything....camera, time, calls and text obviously, calendar. It is my everyday go to when we are out and about.
I have pretty basic but functional apps on my phone. 
So I am just wondering what apps everyone has on their phones? 

Instagram is probably the app I use most often on my phone. I have been using it for a while now, longer than most, and I love it! I take a ton of pics anyways so having this app and being able to use it on the go is awesome! 


Image result for facebook
Facebook is probably used as often as IG. I post not only on my personal page but to the Aimless Moments page. Using the app makes uploading easier also. And with the new live feature I can take all my friends and followers wherever we go. 

Image result for Netflix
Netflix
I don't use the Netflix app often. Usually when I am out I don't watch videos, I am busy doing things. I have the app on there mainly for at home use. I like to put in a good pair of earbuds and binge watch myself to sleep. 

Image for the news result
OneDrive 
I recently had to upgrade my account with OneDrive to the 1tb because I just have no more space left anywhere for pictures. I have my phone on auto backup so all my pictures get transferred without me having to remember to do it. 

HBO's Profile Photo
HBOGo 
I do alot of streaming on Netflix but HBO has some shows I get caught up in, like Togetherness. I can binge watch seasons while blogging and it makes the time go by much quicker. 



I also have Twitter, Pinterst, Snapchat, Gmail, and ePrint from HP. I just like to have access to all my social media accounts and have the ability to use them anywhere. Life of a blogger I guess. 

Comments

Popular Posts