Outdoors Are Bright! And Less Bugs. // review


Thermacell products are effective in warding off biting insects. The repellent creates a 15 x 15-foot zone of protection against mosquitoes, black flies and other flying insects.

Thermacell products have been recognized by leading entomologists and outdoor writers as the solution to making outdoor activities enjoyable. 


I was given the opportunity to give Thermacell a try and I let my son take it with him on a camping trip with his scout troop. When I met up with him after the trip his troop leader was asking where I had gotten it because it did seem to keep the bugs away. 
The light itself is very simple to use. Install batteries, we need 4 D and they are still going strong after the weekend outing. Claims to be about 50 hours of running time on the high setting. We have not used it for that long yet but if it seems to be less then I will update and edit my review. Replacement cartridges are available and I like it offers this option. Some other bug repellent products are not reusable and/or refillable.  
Super durable! My son has a tendency to drop and break things often. He is fairly careless so I am glad this came back in 1 piece and with no damage.
Overall I was impressed with it as was the troop leader. I have since purchased another light to give to the troop. If you are interested in getting your own please head on over here and save 20%. 




This is a sponsored review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and honest. 

Comments

Popular Posts