My Points




Can you believe you've been a loyal member of MyPoints since June 20, 2008? 
I admit I dont use it as often as I should but since becoming a member I have over 29000 (lifetime) points. 
Earning points is simple. You can either log in on the MyPoints website and complete a few surveys and the daily poll, or you can shop at just about any store and earn a set amount of points, usually per dollar. I earn most of mine through emails though. I get about 3, maybe 4 emails a day and I just click on them and let them load and the points auto add to my account. It is really a nice way to add a little extra to holiday shopping. 

I use those points to convert them to giftcards to Amazon, Bass Pro Shops, Old Navy, and Sams Club to name a few. 
Are you a member of MyPoints? 
To sign up for MyPoints and to start earning towards the holidays, head on over here





Comments

Popular Posts